Covid-19 procedures for visiting astronomers, guests, contractors and visiting groups
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY IN MARCH 2023
Remove of obligation for Declaration of Responsibility.
REQUERIMENTS FOR ACCESSING TO ING FACILITIES
Visitors (regardless origin):
- No specific rule is in place at ING facilities regarding Covid-19. Nevertheless, you must at all times follow ING practices related to COVID-19 as instructed by their ING contact.
Although ING doesn’t have specific rules regarding COVID and access to ING facilities, visitors should be prudent and avoid access to the facilities when they are ill.
- After your visit: In the event that you test positive for COVID-19 in the two weeks after you left ING, we kindly ask you to notify ING Administration, to allow us to carry out appropriate tracing.
LINKS TO OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT POLICIES
For reference, the following two links give updated status of government rules from the Canarian and Spanish Governments, which the Isaac Newton Group follows to a large extent:
- Health requisites for travellers, Canarian Government.
- Spain Travel Health. Spanish Government (who arrive from countries that do NOT belong to the European Union or do NOT have the status of Schengen associated countries)
Those visitors planning to use services at the ORM Residencia should additionally check Residencia COVID-19 information at:
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY IN AUGUST 2022
- Change in the terms of the declaration of responsibility.